Partner Institutions in Korea
Participating Research Groups in 2021
We are continually recruiting new labs to host students and therefore this list on the website may change. If you are accepted, you may be placed in a lab that is not currently listed.
- Prof. Seungbum Hong’s Materials Imaging and Integration Laboratory
- Prof. Noo Li Jeon’s Multiscale Biomedical Engineering Laboratory*
- Prof. Deog-Kyoon Jeong’s Integrated Systems Design Laboratory*
- Prof. Seung-Kyun Kang’s Bio-Interfaced Electronics Laboratory
- Prof. Seong-Woo Kim’s Autonomous Robot Intelligence Laboratory
- Prof. Hyuk-Jae Lee’s Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing Laboratory (The website is partially in English.)
- Prof. Steve Park’s Organic & Nano Electronics Laboratory
- Prof. Jong-Mo Seo’s Laboratory* (The website is in Korean.)
- CJ Group (new in 2021): This is an industry R&D location. A non-disclosure agreeement will have to be signed.
* Participated in 2019 – to contact 2019 scholars who worked with these research groups, e-mail email@example.com